I was answering a question one of my clients had about where they should try on their trip to Disney World in October and it got me thinking…..yes this can be dangerous. What are my favorite places to dine at in Disney World and what a great topic for an article. I have broken each park down and 1 category for resorts. The list was finalized after going over all the restaurant choices, reviewing the menus, remembering what i chose at the resturant, the service, and the overall experience. I have also included quick-service and food cart locations in the list…..they are important too. So, now presenting the LIST:
1. Sunshine Tree Terrace—CITRUS SWIRL
2. Libery Tree Tavern—-Even though characters are gone, still very good
3. Pecos Bill —–2 words…..Toppings Bar
4. Casey’s Corner —-hot dogs & cracker jacks…really do I need to say more
5. Cosmic Ray’s —- great selection
1. Le Cellier—-Everything…but for me the whiskey flight is INCREDIBLE
2. Teppan Edo —- yummy
TIE 2. Chefs de France — Prix Fixe 3 courses menu…yes please
3. La Hacienda de San Angel — great view and INCREDIBLE margaritas.
4. Via Napoli —- REAL Italian pizza
5. Tutto Italia —- Great food
TIE 5. La Cava del Tequila — Just plan GREAT…..
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
1. 50’s Prime Time Cafe— ‘smores and mom would be mad
2. Mama Melrose’s —- Italian food…you can guess what I like alot of…
3. Brown Derby —- the name speaks for itself
4. Backlot Express —- Onion Straw Cheeseburger
5. Sci-Fi Dine-In —– who doesn’t love the drive-in
1. Tusker House —- great food and characters
2. Yak and Yeti —- bourbon chicken..yummy
3. Flame Tree Barbecue —- easy here..it’s BBQ!!
4. Pizzafari — very good pizza and beer
5. Safari Turkey — You knew the trukey leg was making the list!!!!
1. ‘Ohana —- Lapu-Lapu, INCREDIBLE food(Polynesian)
2. Boma — BEST breakfest on property!!(Animal Kingdom Lodge)
3. Chef Mickey’s — speaks for itself(Contemporary)
4. Whispering Canyon Cafe —- Ketchup please!!!(Wilderness Lodge)
5. Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue—- Every visit thing.(Fort Wilderness Campgrounds)
6. Beaches and Cream —-Kitchen Sink
I could have easily went to the Top 10 in each location, but the decisions were already hard, Please feel free to add your favorites in the comments below. I will do a BOOTH list for Food & Wine Festival soon. This is my FAVORITE event. Tummy get ready!!!!